Wednesday 29 May 2013

Cushions...


Ive been on the hunt for some great geometric cushions for some time now and couldn't believe my luck when I stumbled upon Gillian who lives around the corner, Gillian makes traditional quilts and cushions to order.


I contacted Gillian to see if I could use her traditional quilt making skills to make some black and white geometric cushions with a contrasting trim.


After I overload Gillian's inbox with visual ref of the kind of thing I was looking for...Gillian give in to my requests and has just dropped off these!!! 

They're even better than I could have imagined...SO - Happy with the way they have turned out!!! 

We also have 2 other designs on the way which will be apart of this range + plans of a floral range using the same designs.


Gillian's hand made quilted cushions will be available online soon @ www.47parkavenue.co.uk